· Title / Position: Senior Research Associate
· Organization: Measurement Resources Company
· Location: Powell, Ohio (Columbus)
· Hours / Full or Part Time: Full Time
· Time period (e.g., permanent, 2 year contract, etc.): Permanent
· Description of position
The Senior Research Associate implements external projects designed to strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of organizations. Types of projects include real-world/applied research methodology design, oversight of data collection, survey design and analysis, organizational dataset analysis (including working with relational databases), and program evaluation.
• Manage and conduct quantitative and qualitative data collection and analyses for various programs and organization evaluation and research projects;
• Write reports, develop recommendations, and present data and information to clients;
• Develop and implement applied survey research;
• Prepare data tables, charts, and infographics to be included in reports and presentations of research and evaluation results;
• Manage internal and external relationships with clients and their stakeholders;
• Conduct focus groups and interviews;
• Collect, clean, merge, aggregate, analyze, and report data contained in several datasets;
• Perform advanced statistical analyses (e.g., multilevel modeling, factor analysis, logistic regression) and interpret findings for nontechnical audiences
• Conduct literature reviews, research support, and input as needed to the evaluation and research project teams
• This position reports directly to the Director of Consulting for all project related activities. They are also expected to work closely with the entire research team.
Learn more at their website: https://measurementresourcesco.com/about/join-our-team/
Contact person & information: Matthew Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: Open until filled.
Posting end date: 1/31/2022