We are a volunteer-run nonprofit 501(c)(6) organization which:
View our OPEG Presentation.
- Seeks to promote quality evaluation and research as critical components of service delivery programs in Ohio
- Supports those who conduct evaluations, whether part- or full-time
- Is open to anyone with an interest in evaluation, students as well as professionals
OPEG is a completely volunteer-run organization. Board and regular members serve OPEG in various ways:
- OPEG Board officers meet via conference call every other month or as needed to make organizational decisions
- Committees handle OPEG activities and functions
- Past President Rob Fischer penned an Ode to OPEG when he left office in 2011
- You can view the OPEG Code of Regulations here
We appreciate all our volunteers for their contribution of time and other resources. Service committees and other activities regularly need assistance. Please contact the point person listed if you would like to participate in any of OPEG's activities.
Each year OPEG presents awards to an Ohio evaluator who has substantially contributed to the field and an OPEG member who has provided outstanding service to the organization. See our Awards
page describing our recent winners.