OPEG was founded in 1980 by program evaluators in mental health organizations. Since then, it
has grown to a vibrant organization of evaluators across Ohio and in neighboring states and represents a cross section of agencies, institutions, and fields.
To elevate the field of evaluation in Ohio
To provide problem solving ideas and tools to equip practitioners and others to improve the quality of evaluation
- A non-profit network for evaluators in Ohio
- A regional affiliate of the American Evaluation Association
- An organization of over 100 active members
- A network of more than 500 evaluators
- A volunteer-run organization with no paid staff
- Seeks to promote quality evaluation and research as critical components of service delivery programs in Ohio
- Supports those who conduct evaluations, whether part- or full-time
- Is open to anyone with an interest in evaluation, students as well as professionals
Download our OPEG Strategic Plan 2013 and OPEG Slide Presentation for more details about our organization.
Click here for our listing of Calls for Proposals.Need a W9? Download this OPEG 2014 W9.pdf or from the main Events page.
Upcoming OPEG Committee Meetings & Training Opportunities
There are no upcoming events at this time. Check back in a few days or let your committee chair know if a meeting is missing.
For problems with this page please contact Tom Williams